Authors would like to thank an anonymous referee and participants to the CTEI research workshop on International Trade in Villars (Switzerland) 17–18 March 2011, to the CEPII seminar in Paris 17 October 2011 and ITSG conference in Rome 16–17 February for very useful comments. The views presented in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the World Trade Organization. They are not meant to represent the positions or opinions of the WTO and its Members and are without prejudice to Members’ rights and obligations under the WTO. Gianluca Orefice was affiliated to the WTO in the early stage of this research.
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 106–136, January 2014
How to Cite
Orefice, G. and Rocha, N. (2014), Deep Integration and Production Networks: An Empirical Analysis. World Economy, 37: 106–136. doi: 10.1111/twec.12076
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!