D. Matesanz thanks financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Education through the ‘José Castillejo’ Programme (JC2010-0273). G. Ortega thanks financial support from CONICET PIP (PIP 11420100100261) and Universidad Nacional de Quilmes PUNQ 1000/11.
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1632–1648, December 2013
How to Cite
Gomez, D. M., Torgler, B. and Ortega, G. J. (2013), Measuring Global Economic Interdependence: A Hierarchical Network Approach. World Economy, 36: 1632–1648. doi: 10.1111/twec.12080
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: JC2010-0273
- CONICET PIP. Grant Number: PIP 11420100100261
- Universidad Nacional de Quilmes PUNQ. Grant Number: 1000/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!