The authors gratefully acknowledge Karl Taylor, Gurleen Popli and two anonymous referees for valuable comments on a previous draft. The usual disclaimer applies. Juan Carlos Cuestas gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the MINECO (Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad, Spain) research grant ECO2011-30260-C03-01.
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1229–1243, September 2013
How to Cite
Cuestas, J. C. and Ramlogan-Dobson, C. (2013), Convergence of Inflationary Shocks: Evidence from the Caribbean. World Economy, 36: 1229–1243. doi: 10.1111/twec.12082
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!