This paper is based on research originally undertaken as part of a policy report prepared for the Asia–Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC). The findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed in this paper are entirely those of the authors. They do not represent the views of APEC member economies or the APEC Secretariat.
Services Trade, Regulation and Regional Integration: Evidence from Sectoral Data
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: GLOBAL TRADE POLICY 2013 Edited by DAVID GREENAWAY
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1393–1405, November 2013
How to Cite
van der Marel, E. and Shepherd, B. (2013), Services Trade, Regulation and Regional Integration: Evidence from Sectoral Data. World Economy, 36: 1393–1405. doi: 10.1111/twec.12083
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!