Jie Li would like to thank the support by the Project of Humanities and Social Sciences (2010), the Chinese Ministry of Education (10YJC790130) and the project of Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (LY13G020002). Xianhai Huang (the corresponding author, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) is grateful for the financial support of National Social Science Foundation of China (No. 11AZD009), Key Project of Chinese Ministry of Education (No. 2009JJD790044), and the project of Centre for research in regional economic opening and development of Zhejiang province (11JDQY01YB). The authors would also like to thank the editor, two anonymous referees and the participants of the Third IEFS China Conference 2011 for their valuable comments and suggestions and Hong Ma for her research assistance. All the remaining errors are, of course, ours.
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: ASIA
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 843–860, July 2013
How to Cite
Li, J. and Huang, X. (2013), When to Initiate an International Vertical Merger? The Impact of Negative Demand Shock. World Economy, 36: 843–860. doi: 10.1111/twec.12087
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!