This paper was previously circulated under the title: The Effect of Globalization on US Labor Market: A New Perspective through the Lens of Occupation. We are highly indebted to Robert Feenstra, Deborah Swenson and Katheryn Russ for their invaluable guidance. We also thank the anonymous referee for very constructive suggestions. Ling Feng and Zhiyuan Li appreciate the financial support by Shanghai Pujiang Program, and Zhiyuan Li also thanks the financial support from National Natural Science Foundation of China, Grant NO. 71203128.
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1542–1565, December 2013
How to Cite
Feng, L., Hu, W. and Li, Z. (2013), The Effects of Globalisation on the US Labour Mark'et: Service Sectors Considered. World Economy, 36: 1542–1565. doi: 10.1111/twec.12088
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Shanghai Pujiang Program
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71203128
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!