The author is grateful to Dong He, Sabyasachi Mitra, Donghyun Park, Lei Lei Song, Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, and Shang Jin Wei for helpful comments and suggestions, and Ruth Francisco, Hanol Lee and Lea Sumulong for able research assistance.
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 42–62, January 2014
How to Cite
Lee, J.-W. (2014), Will the Renminbi Emerge as an International Reserve Currency?. World Economy, 37: 42–62. doi: 10.1111/twec.12092
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!