The paper benefited immensely from discussions with Kue Peng Chua, Willem Thorbecke and Diallo Ibrahima Amadou and comments from anonymous referees. The author acknowledges the very helpful research assistance of Beslida Corpuz. The views expressed are the author's and do not necessarily reflect the views and policies of the Asian Development Bank, its Board of Directors or the governments that ADB members represent.
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 335–352, February 2014
How to Cite
Tang, H. C. (2014), Exchange Rate Volatility and Intra-Asia Trade: Evidence by Type of Goods. World Economy, 37: 335–352. doi: 10.1111/twec.12095
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!