I thank Dr. Zhihong Yu and three anonymous referees for many valuable comments. Any errors are my own responsibility.
Investigating China's Disaggregated Processed Exports: Evidence that Both the RMB and Exchange Rates in Supply Chain Countries Matter
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1245–1260, October 2013
How to Cite
Thorbecke, W. (2013), Investigating China's Disaggregated Processed Exports: Evidence that Both the RMB and Exchange Rates in Supply Chain Countries Matter. World Economy, 36: 1245–1260. doi: 10.1111/twec.12096
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!