I would like to thank Masahiro Kawai, Mario Lamberte, Willem Thorbecke, Hiroyuki Ito, Peter Morgan, Gloria Pasadilla, Yuqing Xing at the seminar of Asian Development Bank Institute on 3 October 2010, Fai-nan Perng and Yen-dar Den at the Central Bank of the Republic of China (Taiwan), and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions. All errors are mine.
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1611–1631, December 2013
How to Cite
Yeh, K.-C. (2013), An Asian Currency Unit: Simulations for Its Effects on East Asia. World Economy, 36: 1611–1631. doi: 10.1111/twec.12097
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!