The authors are grateful for the comments received from Mitsuyo Ando, Shiro Armstrong, Masahisa Fujita, David Greenaway, Helan T. Naughton, Katsuhide Takahashi and Ryuhei Wakasugi. This research was conducted as a part of a project entitled ‘FTA study’ for the Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry.
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 267–289, February 2014
How to Cite
Urata, S. and Okabe, M. (2014), Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of Regional Trade Agreements: A Product-level Analysis. World Economy, 37: 267–289. doi: 10.1111/twec.12099
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!