Review Essay: The Antiglobalisation Paradox – Freedom to Enter into Binding International Law is Real Freedom
Review of Dani Rodrik, The Globalization Paradox: Democracy and the Future of the World Economy
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: GLOBAL TRADE POLICY 2013 Edited by DAVID GREENAWAY
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1442–1454, November 2013
How to Cite
Trachtman, J. P. (2013), Review Essay: The Antiglobalisation Paradox – Freedom to Enter into Binding International Law is Real Freedom. World Economy, 36: 1442–1454. doi: 10.1111/twec.12101
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!