This paper is produced as part of the project ‘Globalisation, Investment and Services Trade (GIST) Marie Curie Initial Training Network (ITN)’ funded by the European Commission under its Seventh Framework Programme – Contract No. FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2008-211429. I am grateful for very helpful comments by three anonymous referees, Matthew T. Cole, Ronald B. Davies, Lionel Fontagné, Wolfgang Keller and Fabrice Defever. All the errors are mine.
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: GLOBAL TRADE POLICY 2013 Edited by DAVID GREENAWAY
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1406–1423, November 2013
How to Cite
Guillin, A. (2013), Trade in Services and Regional Trade Agreements: Do Negotiations on Services Have to be Specific?. World Economy, 36: 1406–1423. doi: 10.1111/twec.12102
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- European Commission. Grant Number: FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2008-211429
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!