I would like to thank the late Robert E. Lipsey and Wim P. M. Vijverberg for their advice and support throughout this research; Will J. Martin and Jonathan R. Nelson for comments and suggestions; and the General Statistics Office (GSO) of Vietnam for providing the data. I am also grateful to the editor of The World Economy and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments. Any remaining errors are mine.
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 834–855, June 2014
How to Cite
Fukase, E. (2014), Foreign Wage Premium, Gender and Education: Insights from Vietnam Household Surveys. World Economy, 37: 834–855. doi: 10.1111/twec.12103
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!