I thank Horst Raff and Holger Görg and the participants of several workshops and seminars for their helpful comments. I am also grateful to Kim Adenau and Simon Lohner for the preparation of the service trade data and to the Bundesbank for granting access to the data and for the valuable support in handling it. Finally, I thank Eike Berner for advice in handling the Eurostat data. My research benefited from the financial support of the ‘Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft’ (DFG) and the ‘Globalisation, Investment, and Services Trade’ (GIST) Marie Curie Initial Training Network funded by the EU's Seventh Framework Programme. I am solely responsible for any errors.
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1494–1515, December 2013
How to Cite
Kelle, M. (2013), Crossing Industry Borders: German Manufacturers as Services Exporters. World Economy, 36: 1494–1515. doi: 10.1111/twec.12111
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!