We are grateful to an anonymous referee, to participants of the ETSG Conference in Leuven and to James DeVault and Kara Reynolds for useful suggestions. All remaining errors are our own. The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the GRASP Collaborative Project funded by the European Commission's 7th Framework Programme for Research (Contract no. 244725). The database used in this paper is available on Maurizio Zanardi's personal homepage.
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1455–1477, December 2013
How to Cite
Nita, A. C. and Zanardi, M. (2013), The First Review of European Union Antidumping Reviews. World Economy, 36: 1455–1477. doi: 10.1111/twec.12113
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
- European Commission's 7th Framework Programme for Research. Grant Number: 244725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!