Thanks for useful discussions and comments from Robert Staiger, Kyle Bagwell, Aaditya Mattoo, Bernard Hoekman, Patrick Low, Giovanni Maggi, Anne Krueger, Alan Winters, Arvind Panagariya, Caglar Ozden, Erhan Artuc, Sübidey Togan, Refik Erzan, Kamer Ozdemir, two anonymous referees, and participants at the Stanford University conference on the Future of the WTO, the TÜSİAD-Sabanci University Competitiveness Forum in Istanbul, and the World Bank Trade CEM Workshop in Ankara. I am especially grateful to Mona Haddad for stimulating this research idea and for funding through the MDTF-II. I also thank Aksel Erbahar and Carys Golesworthy for outstanding research assistance. Any opinions expressed in this paper are the author's and should not be attributed to the World Bank. All errors and omissions are my own.
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 193–218, February 2014
How to Cite
Bown, C. P. (2014), Trade Policy Flexibilities and Turkey: Tariffs, Anti-dumping, Safeguards and WTO Dispute Settlement. World Economy, 37: 193–218. doi: 10.1111/twec.12114
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!