We thank Gordon Hanson, Andy Bernard, Beata Javorcik, Kalina Manova, Nicolas Berman, and Peter Egger for constructive and incisive comments that have improved the paper. The access to microdata was arranged by RIETI. This research was partly financed by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Grant Number 21730194).
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 1051–1080, August 2014
How to Cite
Baldwin, R. and Okubo, T. (2014), Networked FDI: Sales and Sourcing Patterns of Japanese Foreign Affiliates. World Economy, 37: 1051–1080. doi: 10.1111/twec.12116
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 21730194
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!