We want to acknowledge the Chilean National Institute of Statistics and the Ministry of Trade and Industry for facilitating the database we used in our paper. We would also like to thank the participants of MEIDE 2011 at San José, Costa Rica, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. The authors also acknowledge the Nucleo Milenio Initiative NS100017 ‘Intelis Centre’ for partial funding. The findings, interpretations, and conclusions expressed in this paper are entirely those of the authors. They do not necessarily represent the views of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development/World Bank and its affiliated organisations, or those of the Executive Directors of the World Bank or the governments they represent.
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Zahler, A., Iacovone, L. and Mattoo, A. (2013), Trade and Innovation in Services: Evidence from a Developing Economy. World Economy. doi: 10.1111/twec.12117
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!