We would like to thank Paul Elhorst for his helpful comments and suggestions on the MATLAB coding. We also thank our referee, Susan Pozo, Christine Moser, and Rajib Paul for their valuable comments on the text.
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 1267–1289, September 2014
How to Cite
Nwaogu, U. G. and Ryan, M. (2014), Spatial Interdependence in US Outward FDI into Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean. World Economy, 37: 1267–1289. doi: 10.1111/twec.12118
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!