The authors would like to acknowledge the financial support from the Chinese National Social Science Foundation Project (Grant 11BJY142), the Chinese Ministry of Education Project of Key Research Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences at Universities (Grant 13JJD790005), the Shu Guang Project of Shanghai Education Development Foundation (Grant 11SG10), the 985 Third Period Project of Fudan University (Grant 2011SHKXZD002) and the Project of Improving Scientific Research Ability of Fudan Youth Teachers (Grant 20520132060). The authors would also like to thank the two anonymous referees and the editor for their valuable comments, which have led to a substantial improvement in the original paper.
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 86–105, January 2014
How to Cite
Shen, G. and Fu, X. (2014), The Trade Effects of US Anti-dumping Actions against China Post-WTO Entry. World Economy, 37: 86–105. doi: 10.1111/twec.12125
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Chinese National Social Science Foundation. Grant Number: 11BJY142
- Key Research Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences. Grant Number: 13JJD790005
- Shanghai Education Development Foundation. Grant Number: 11SG10
- Fudan University. Grant Number: 2011SHKXZD002
- Fudan Youth Teachers. Grant Number: 20520132060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!