We are grateful to Kalina Manova for making publicly available the data used in this paper. We also thank Zhihong Yu (the editor), an anonymous referee, Shiu-Sheng Chen and seminar participants at 2012 Macroeconometric Modelling Workshop in Academic Sinica for very helpful comments and suggestions. The second author would also like to take this opportunity to acknowledge the financial support received from the National Science Council (Taiwan, China) via grant number NSC 97-2410-H-032-002-MY3. Any remaining errors are our own.
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1388–1409, October 2014
How to Cite
Lin, P.-C. and Huang, H.-C. (2014), Financial Sector Volatility, Banking Market Structure and Exports. World Economy, 37: 1388–1409. doi: 10.1111/twec.12126
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2014
- National Science Council. Grant Number: 97-2410-H-032-002-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!