We wish to thank Dick Durevall, Karolina Ekholm, Måns Söderbom, Remco Oostendorp and seminar participants at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, Wilfred Laurier University, Canada, and Imperial College, London, for helpful comments on this paper. Financial grants from the Wallander-Hedelius Foundation are gratefully acknowledged. The usual disclaimers apply.
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 501–510, March 2014
How to Cite
Bigsten, A. and Munshi, F. (2014), Globalisation and Inter-occupational Inequality: Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries. World Economy, 37: 501–510. doi: 10.1111/twec.12128
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Wallander-Hedelius Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!