We have benefitted from useful comments from Markus Andersson and participants in seminars at the ISGEP WORKSHOP 2012 in Stockholm, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, and Stockholm School of Economics. Financial support from the Marianne and Marcus Wallenberg Foundation and the Swedish Competition Authority is gratefully acknowledged.
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 672–689, May 2014
How to Cite
Norbäck, P.-J. and Persson, L. (2014), Born to be Global and the Globalisation Process. World Economy, 37: 672–689. doi: 10.1111/twec.12132
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Marianne and Marcus Wallenberg Foundation
- Swedish Competition Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!