We are grateful for valuable comments from two anonymous referees and from discussions with S. L. Clausen and L.-B. Larsen, Danish Enterprise and Construction Authority; S. Gospage and L. H. Jorgensen, DG Trade, European Commission; B. Servais and R. Luff, Van Bael & Bellis; F. Leerkotte, CEPIFINE; H. Boner, Sappi; D. Morris, European Man-Made Fibres Association; and E. Vermulst, Vermulst Verhaeghe Graafsma & Bronkers. We are also grateful for valuable comments from Professors H. Vandenbussche, S. Evenett, and M. Zanardi, and participants at the 7th Danish International Economics Workshop, and at the ETSG 2011 Copenhagen. All errors and misunderstandings in this paper are our own.
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 654–671, May 2014
How to Cite
Hansen, J. D. and Nielsen, J. U.-M. (2014), Subsidy-induced Dumping. World Economy, 37: 654–671. doi: 10.1111/twec.12134
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!