The authors greatly appreciate and would like to thank the editor for making very constructive comments and helping in the revision of the previous draft. The authors would like to thank the participants of International Conference on Globalization, Growth and Development in Asia, organised by the Leverhulme Centre for Research on Globalisation and Economics Policy, University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus, 14–15 January 2009, and also participants of the 6th Annual International Industrial Organization Conference at Marymount University, Washington, DC 16–18 May 2008, for their comments and suggestions.
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1016–1026, July 2014
How to Cite
Pattnayak, S. S. and Thangavelu, S. M. (2014), Productivity and Learning-by-exporting: A Firm-level Analysis of Indian Manufacturing. World Economy, 37: 1016–1026. doi: 10.1111/twec.12136
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!