This symposium draws on papers presented at the FERDI-ITC-WB workshop on ‘Aid for Trade: What Do We Know? Which Way Ahead?’, Geneva, 6 December, 2012. We thank FERDI, ITC and the WB for support. Any views represent only those of the authors.
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: Aid for Trade Edited by Jaime de Melo
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 511–515, April 2014
How to Cite
Cadot, O. and de Melo, J. (2014), Evaluation in Aid for Trade: Introduction to the Symposium. World Economy, 37: 511–515. doi: 10.1111/twec.12137
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!