The findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed in this article are entirely mine. I acknowledge funding from the French Development Agency AFD without implicating them; I thank Chantal Le Mouël, Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon, Olivier Cadot, Jaime de Melo, Céline Carrère, Marcelo Olarreaga, Marie-Cécile Thirion, Akiko Suwa-Einsenmann, Laurent Wagner, participants at the 2012 Conference: Aid for Trade: What Have we Learnt? Which way Ahead? as well as an anonymous referee for their helpful comments and suggestions on an earlier version. An appendix with supplementary tables is available in the discussion paper version on the FERDI website.
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: Aid for Trade Edited by Jaime de Melo
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 555–566, April 2014
How to Cite
Vijil, M. (2014), Aid for Trade Effectiveness: Complementarities with Economic Integration. World Economy, 37: 555–566. doi: 10.1111/twec.12140
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- French Development Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!