Miriam Manchin would like to acknowledge the financial support received from the European Commission under the Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship Programme. Particular thanks are due to Jeff Bergstrand, Peter Neary, Doug Nelson, and Alan Woodland for constructive comments and encouragement, as well as Will Martin, Peter Egger, Eddy Bekkers, and participants in assorted sessions at the Econometric Society meetings, the European Trade Study Group, UCL, the Tinbergen Institute, and CEPR. We would also like to thank Paulo Guimaraes for helpful suggestions on methodological issues.
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: Aid for Trade Edited by Jaime de Melo
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 567–578, April 2014
How to Cite
Francois, J. and Manchin, M. (2014), Protection and Performance. World Economy, 37: 567–578. doi: 10.1111/twec.12141
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!