This paper is produced as part of the project ‘Globalization, Investment and Services Trade (GIST) Marie Curie Initial Training Network (ITN)’ funded by the European Commission under its Seventh Framework Programme – Contract No. FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2008-211429. We thank seminar participants at the Laboratoire d’Economie d’Orléans, 2011 European Trade Study Group Meeting, the 2011 European Economics Association, the 2011 Globalisation and Economic Policy Annual Postgraduate Conference and the 2011 Irish Society for New Economists Conference. All remaining errors are our own.
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Davies, R. B. and Guillin, A. (2014), How Far Away is an Intangible? Services FDI and Distance. World Economy. doi: 10.1111/twec.12142
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- European Commission under its Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2008-211429
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!