This paper is produced as part of the project ‘Globalization, Investment and Services Trade (GIST) Marie Curie Initial Training Network (ITN)’ funded by the European Commission under its Seventh Framework Programme – Contract No. FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2008-211429. We thank seminar participants at the Laboratoire d’Economie d’Orléans, 2011 European Trade Study Group Meeting, the 2011 European Economics Association, the 2011 Globalisation and Economic Policy Annual Postgraduate Conference and the 2011 Irish Society for New Economists Conference. All remaining errors are our own.
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: GLOBAL TRADE POLICY 2014 Edited by DAVID GREENAWAY
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 1731–1750, December 2014
How to Cite
Davies, R. B. and Guillin, A. (2014), How Far Away is an Intangible? Services FDI and Distance. World Economy, 37: 1731–1750. doi: 10.1111/twec.12142
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
- European Commission under its Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2008-211429
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!