The authors are grateful to Eric Pentecost and the Associate Editor of The World Economy for excellent comments and suggestions on earlier versions of the paper and to Martin Bliss for assistance with the data.
The Gravity Model and Trade Efficiency: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis of Eastern European Countries' Potential Trade
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 690–704, May 2014
How to Cite
Ravishankar, G. and Stack, M. M. (2014), The Gravity Model and Trade Efficiency: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis of Eastern European Countries' Potential Trade. World Economy, 37: 690–704. doi: 10.1111/twec.12144
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!