The research in this paper was undertaken while the author was at Syracuse University. Any opinions and conclusions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the US Census Bureau. The research in this paper does not use any confidential Census Bureau information.
Origin of Foreign Direct Investment and Firm Performance: Evidence from Foreign Acquisitions of Chinese Domestic Firms
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 286–314, February 2015
How to Cite
Kamal, F. (2015), Origin of Foreign Direct Investment and Firm Performance: Evidence from Foreign Acquisitions of Chinese Domestic Firms. World Economy, 38: 286–314. doi: 10.1111/twec.12147
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!