The paper has benefited a lot from further suggestions by two anonymous referees of The World Economy and Stephan B. Bruns, Sebastian von Engelhardt, Andreas Freytag, Viktor Slavtchev and Christoph Vietze. Excellent research assistance by Sarah Langlotz and Michael Rose is acknowledged.
Trade Effects of the European Union's Service Directive: Contrasting ex ante Estimates with Empirical Evidence
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 445–478, March 2015
How to Cite
Dettmer, B. (2015), Trade Effects of the European Union's Service Directive: Contrasting ex ante Estimates with Empirical Evidence. World Economy, 38: 445–478. doi: 10.1111/twec.12149
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!