This research was conducted when Dimitri Bellas was intern at the Banque de France. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not represent the views of the Banque de France.
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1410–1423, October 2014
How to Cite
Bellas, D. and Vicard, V. (2014), French Firms' Exports During Downturns: Evidence from Past Crises. World Economy, 37: 1410–1423. doi: 10.1111/twec.12150
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!