A previous version of the paper was circulated under the title ‘Industrial production and the intertemporal approach to the current account: Theory and Panel Data Evidence from the OECD’. We would like to thank two anonymous referees of this journal for greatly helping us to improve the paper. Additionally, thanks, but no responsibility, are due to Guglielmo Caporale, Stelios Fountas, George Kapetanios, Joe Pearlman, Keith Pilbeam, Simon Price, Nick Sarantis, Machi Tseloni, Athina Zervoyianni and seminar participants at the University of Macedonia at Thesaloniki, MMF Conference, and the University of Patras for helpful comments. All authors have contributed equally to this work; names appear in alphabetical order.
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 340–359, February 2015
How to Cite
Cerrato, M., Kalyoncu, H., Naqvi, N. H. and Tsoukis, C. (2015), Current Accounts in the Long Run and the Intertemporal Approach: A Panel Data Investigation. World Economy, 38: 340–359. doi: 10.1111/twec.12152
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!