The author is grateful to the Associate Editor Dr. Zhihong Yu, two anonymous referees, and Prof. Antonio Aquino for insightful suggestions and comments. The author also gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the Region Calabria, Italy (scientific research programme CALCOM on ‘Regional Competitiveness and Innovation’).
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1454–1482, October 2014
How to Cite
Algieri, B. (2014), Drivers of Export Demand: A Focus on the GIIPS Countries. World Economy, 37: 1454–1482. doi: 10.1111/twec.12153
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2014
- Region Calabria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!