I thank my co-authors Helmut Fryges, David Powell and Vincenzo Verardi for introducing me to the tricks of the trade applied in our joint papers.
New Methods for the Analysis of Links between International Firm Activities and Firm Performance: A Practitioner's Guide
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Wagner, J. (2014), New Methods for the Analysis of Links between International Firm Activities and Firm Performance: A Practitioner's Guide. World Economy. doi: 10.1111/twec.12162
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!