The paper has benefited from comments made by an anonymous referee and by seminar and conference participants at the University of Leuven; the World Trade Institute, Bern; the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore and the National Council of Applied Economic Research, New Delhi. I would also like to thank Peter Holmes, Michael Barrow, Alan Winters, Michael Gasiorek, Simon Evenett, Keith Maskus, Marcelo Olarreaga, Marius Brülhart and Olivier Cadot for helpful suggestions at different stages.
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: GLOBAL TRADE POLICY 2014 Edited by DAVID GREENAWAY
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 1773–1793, December 2014
How to Cite
Shingal, A. (2014), The Services Sector in India's States: A Tale of Growth, Convergence and Trade. World Economy, 37: 1773–1793. doi: 10.1111/twec.12163
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!