The authors would like to thank the Economics and Business Data Center (EBDC) of the ifo Institute for access to the EBDC Business Expectations Panel. The project has benefited from financial support through the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Science Foundation) under SFB-Transregio 15 and the Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics. The authors would like to thank the editor and two anonymous referees as well as Kalina Manova, Ralph Ossa, Daniel Schunk, Till von Wachter, Joachim Winter, and several conference and seminar participants for helpful comments and suggestions.
Trade Credits and Bank Credits in International Trade: Substitutes or Complements?
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1507–1540, November 2014
How to Cite
Engemann, M., Eck, K. and Schnitzer, M. (2014), Trade Credits and Bank Credits in International Trade: Substitutes or Complements?. World Economy, 37: 1507–1540. doi: 10.1111/twec.12167
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Science Foundation)
- Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!