This paper builds on Mina (2012a). I wish to thank Raimundo Soto, Jay Squalli, Mohammed Zaheeruddin, Fernando Zanella and research seminar participants at the Department of Economics and Finance, United Arab Emirates University, for their helpful comments. I am also very grateful to the Columbia FDI Profiles editors – Karl Sauvant, Padma Mallampally, Mimi Wu and Ana-Maria Poveda-Garces – and The World Economy editor David Greenaway for their very helpful comments, feedback, data assistance and editing. All errors are mine.
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: GLOBAL TRADE POLICY 2014 Edited by DAVID GREENAWAY
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 1716–1730, December 2014
How to Cite
Mina, W. (2014), United Arab Emirates FDI Outlook. World Economy, 37: 1716–1730. doi: 10.1111/twec.12169
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!