I would like to thank Andreas Bergh, Christian Bjørnskov, Jörg Breitung, Chun-Ping Chang, Seo-Young Cho, Lukas Figge, Helmut Herwartz, Arye Hillman, Richard Jong-A-Pin, Björn Kauder, Christopher Kilby, Andreas Steiner, Jan-Egbert Sturm, Heinrich Ursprung and three anonymous referees for their very helpful comments, hints and suggestions. I am also grateful to Raphael Becker, Gavin Goy, David Happersberger, Benjamin Larin, Margret Schneider and Christian Simon for their excellent research assistance.
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 509–552, March 2015
How to Cite
Potrafke, N. (2015), The Evidence on Globalisation. World Economy, 38: 509–552. doi: 10.1111/twec.12174
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!