This paper was produced in the framework of SERVICEGAP (http://www.servicegap.org/) and GRINCOH (http://www.grincoh.org/), funded by the EU Seventh Framework Programme. This paper reflects only the authors' views; the European Commission is not liable for any use that may be made of the information contained therein. The authors would like to thank the participants of the ISGEP Workshop in Stockholm (September 2012), Servicegap Workshop in Mannheim (November 2012), EBR 2nd Annual Conference in Ljubljana (November 2012) and Seminar at the UAE University, UA Emirates (December 2012).
Growing Lemons or Cherries? Pre and Post-acquisition Performance of Foreign-Acquired Firms in New EU Member States
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: INNOVATION AND INTERNATIONALISATION Edited by RICHARD KNELLER
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 751–772, April 2015
How to Cite
Damijan, J., Kostevc, Č. and Rojec, M. (2015), Growing Lemons or Cherries? Pre and Post-acquisition Performance of Foreign-Acquired Firms in New EU Member States. World Economy, 38: 751–772. doi: 10.1111/twec.12176
- Issue online: 16 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2014
- EU Seventh Framework Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!