This paper is part of the project KombiFiD – Kombinierte Firmendaten für Deutschland that is financially supported by the German Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF). It is a joint project of the Institute of Economics of Leuphana University Lueneburg, the research data centres of the German Federal Statistical Office and the statistical offices of the German federal states, the Institute of Employment Research of the Federal Employment Agency and the research department of the German Central Bank. While members of the KombiFiD-team from all institutions contributed to the construction of the data set used in this paper, we alone are responsible for the results presented here and the conclusions drawn. We thank Sanne Hiller and two anonymous referees of this journal for helpful comments on an earlier version.
The Impact of R&D Activities on Exports of German Business Services Enterprises: First Evidence from a Continuous Treatment Approach
Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: INNOVATION AND INTERNATIONALISATION Edited by RICHARD KNELLER
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 716–729, April 2015
How to Cite
Fryges, H., Vogel, A. and Wagner, J. (2015), The Impact of R&D Activities on Exports of German Business Services Enterprises: First Evidence from a Continuous Treatment Approach. World Economy, 38: 716–729. doi: 10.1111/twec.12177
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
- German Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!