The authors are writing in a strictly personal capacity. The views expressed are theirs only and do not reflect in any way those of the OECD Secretariat or the member countries of the OECD. The authors are grateful to the Groupe d’Economie Mondiale at Sciences Po for supporting this research, and to Patrick A. Messerlin and three anonymous reviewers for their many helpful comments. The database on services trade costs was developed with the help of Jehan Sauvage. The analysis of services commitments in regional trade agreements was carried out by Sébastien Miroudot, Jehan Sauvage and Marie Sudreau.
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: GLOBAL TRADE POLICY 2014 Edited by DAVID GREENAWAY
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 1751–1772, December 2014
How to Cite
Miroudot, S. and Shepherd, B. (2014), The Paradox of ‘Preferences’: Regional Trade Agreements and Trade Costs in Services. World Economy, 37: 1751–1772. doi: 10.1111/twec.12178
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!