I am indebted to Gaston Carracelas and Dayna Zaclicever for their help with the database. I gratefully acknowledge helpful comments and suggestions from two anonymous referees, Andres Rius and Henry Willebald. Also, I wish to thank to the participants at the Eleventh European Economic and Finance Society Conference, the Fourteenth European Trade Study Group Meeting and at the Jornadas de Economia at the Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Administración. The usual disclaimer applies.
Foreign Direct Investment, Productivity, Demand for Skilled Labour and Wage Inequality: An Analysis of Uruguay
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 962–983, June 2015
How to Cite
Peluffo, A. (2015), Foreign Direct Investment, Productivity, Demand for Skilled Labour and Wage Inequality: An Analysis of Uruguay. World Economy, 38: 962–983. doi: 10.1111/twec.12180
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!