The authors are thankful to two anonymous referees for their comments and Dr Zhihong Yu, the Associate Editor of this Journal, for helpful suggestions to improve the paper. The authors are also like to thank Professor Prema-chandra Athukoral at the Australian National University and Associate Professor John Foster at Griffith University for their helpful comments and Dr Saman Kelegama, the Executive Director of the Institute of Policy Studies in Colombo, and Suwendrani Jayaratne at the same institute for helping to collect recent information on the topic.
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: GLOBAL TRADE POLICY 2015 Edited by DAVID GREENAWAY
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 1438–1461, September 2015
How to Cite
Bandara, J. S. and Naranpanawa, A. (2015), Garment Industry in Sri Lanka and the Removal of GSP Plus by EU. World Economy, 38: 1438–1461. doi: 10.1111/twec.12182
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!