I would like to thank Frédéric Peltrault, Jean-Marc Siroën, Lionel Fontagné, Davide Castellani, Flora Bellone, Hervé Boulhol, El Mouhoub Mouhoud and two anonymous referees for very useful comments and remarks. This research was funded by Pramex International (group Banque Populaire - Caisse d'Epargne).
The Location Choices of Multinational Firms: The Role of Internationalisation Experience and Group Affiliation
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 1246–1277, August 2015
How to Cite
Gazaniol, A. (2015), The Location Choices of Multinational Firms: The Role of Internationalisation Experience and Group Affiliation. World Economy, 38: 1246–1277. doi: 10.1111/twec.12186
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2015
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Pramex International
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!