Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: ASIA Edited by EDEN YU
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 110–135, January 2015
How to Cite
Gu, X., Dong, B. and Huang, B. (2015), Inequality, Saving and Global Imbalances: A New Theory with Evidence from OECD and Asian Countries. World Economy, 38: 110–135. doi: 10.1111/twec.12188
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!