This is a shortened version of an earlier draft dated September 2012. We wish to thank Rob Johnson, Sebastian Miroudot, Peter Schott and Andy Bernard for excellent comments and suggestions, and Yuan Zi for excellent research assistance. We also thank the participants in conferences at the WTO (September 2012), Oxford (October 2012) and Hitotsubashi University (December 2012).
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Baldwin, R. and Lopez-Gonzalez, J. (2014), Supply-chain Trade: A Portrait of Global Patterns and Several Testable Hypotheses. World Economy. doi: 10.1111/twec.12189
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!